Monday 19 May 2014

Miley Cyrus Bangerz Night

So on the 16th May Friday night I met up with my sister and we went to go see Miley Cyrus Bangerztour live in birmingham. it was amazing! A lot of people gave her crap for the show being so controversial, but quite frankly it really wasn't as inopperiate as people have made out. I also didn't see any children at all there were all my age in there late teen early twenties. and those who took there kids and didn't like it, then maybe you should be better parents and not do so. but overall her performance was outstanding. that girl can sing and she does have a talent! she put on an amazing show, full of lots of crazy things that made you excited to be there. I can't wait to see her live again cause it was worth it.






No comments:

Post a Comment