Wednesday 18 March 2015

LAIKA STUDIOS AUCTION

January 26th 2015 Laika Studios who made Coraline, Paranorman and The Boxtrolls Teamed up with Heritage Auction and decided they would be selling 250 achieves from each movie. this instantly got me so excited as I've been a huge fan of there since the beginning. So at that point it was just about waiting patiently for a chance to have one for myself. The Auction ended officially on february 12th of this year, and out of all chances I was able to get myself something to remind me of there amazing movies. I really wanted something from Coraline itself, but i knew there was no way of that happening as, i just simply didn't want to spend there crazy amount of money due to the fact me and my husband planned on saving this year for perhaps are own business or America, so i went for something more in my price range and was able to get one of these amazing head bust from Paranorman.  

 I manage to get myself "Perry" Normans Dad from Paranorman. and i couldnt be anymore happy with him.
 The detail is so good, and he is a lot bigger then i thought he would be, so i can only imagine how big the puppets actually are.

No comments:

Post a Comment