Wednesday 18 March 2015

retouching and Photography planning

When I'm working on new images and Retouching, i always plan out what it might look like before i have even shot my work. Back in 2008 i taught myself photoshop while i was at college studying Photography, as in college they didnt teach us these things so i only had myself to grow from. after a year i master basic tools and creating concept and fine art style imagery. currently 2015 I have mastered Photoshop to where i wanted to be at. we can always make improvements, but i would say I'm at a standard i always wanted to be at after years of practise. My locations are often in forest so i always like to focus on lighting, contrasting between an extreme dark and gorgeous sun flare.



                                           both images were shot in October 2015
I find myself focusing less and less of my own personal photography and more on working with clients on there own. I was never the most confident photographer and felt uncomfortable talking so i focused always on self portraits as i know best right. But i put my skills to use in retouching.

No comments:

Post a Comment